2/2/08

'S no Joke


I love Shoshana Snow's ceramics. I got on etsy originally to try to help my brother, but I ended up being a consumer of etsy goodies. Even now, when my credit card should be in the freezer in a plastic bag, stuck to a bag of frozen peas or otherwise hard to find, hard to use...I am lusting after THINGS.

Fortunately, etsy offers many THINGS, and even just looking makes me happy--I've bookmarked a few faves some of whom I've bought a doodad or two from, but it's nice just to go back and see what they're up to. Or even look to see what they've made in the past. Never know when I might need to buy a really cool gift for someone...or unfreeze that card and cheer myself up with some little splurgette.

Those tripod dishes are ten dollars each and offer such a graphic punch--look at the little feet! She always does the underside of her work as well. So much zing: shape, design, color..

No comments: